Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

AIR BP refueling - big charges from 1st Jan 2021

According to an email from BP this is what BP card holders can look forward to from Jan 1st in the UK and northern Europe

Happy new year !

What do „no fuel fee“ and „remote apron fee“ mean?

always learning
LO__, Austria

I got shafted for a “fuel handling fee” at Orleans Saint Denis (LFOZ) last year because I didnt have a BP card, during normal operating hours (which I asked them to confirm), having specifically phoned to ask beforehand if I needed a BP card or if I could use Cash/CC/Cheque to pay…

quatrelle wrote:

According to an email from BP this is what BP card holders can look forward to from Jan 1st in the UK and northern Europe

My club hasn’t got any message (yet). How did they define “Northern Europe”? Could you send a copy of the email?

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Airborne_Again wrote:

How did they define “Northern Europe”?

They didnt elaborate other than this …

Does this apply to refuelling from an AIR BP concession, or to the use of the AIR BP card?

I have hardly used my AIR BP card in the last few years.

Does this

mean that you pay £50 if you buy less than 60 litres, or you pay £50 anyway.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Thanks for the info and the details added. Fortunately, it doesn’t apply to self serve pumps.

I found this on their website :

LFOU, France

quatrelle wrote:

They didnt elaborate other than this …

Thanks! Can you also post the two links in your screenshot?

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

@Airborn_Again: PM me if you would like a copy of the mail from Air BP.

ENKJ, Norway

It’s amazing that the retailers have no right to set their own fees including zero for all those listed – which is the way to win business.

I love the way they toss around the word “sustainable” in a nod to current fashion. What a complete bunch of nonsense.

105 Posts
Sign in to add your message